Baby Hudson

Baby Hudson
Que Lindo

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

37 hours of Labor, 4 hours Pushing!

I know that I look like death...but it's a proud moment to show the product of HARD work and EXTREME pain!
My team of people ROCK! Thanks to Gavin, my two best friends, Leia and Whitney and the people praying in the waiting room...that waited and waited...

Whit: I will never forget red leaves on that tree with dew...I was totally there. And you're unending motivation and nurturing presence, I could not have done it without you. You calmed ALL my fears.

Leia: I love the part of my labor story where my best friend got kicked out for making me laugh too much "Jesus take the wheel". :) And then swooping in to help out when we were all exhausted to help with pushing. I needed you!

Gavin: You read the whole book of Samuel just to help me sleep- and I loved it! We'll have to work on the coaching part for next time. (It's Push, not Pull). :) Just teasing- you're the best!

No comments:


Woo Hoo!