Baby Hudson

Baby Hudson
Que Lindo

Friday, August 29, 2008

CHARLIE BROWN IS 3 MONTHS!!

Hudson had started sucking his thumb this month- however he forgot how to do it now, and I haven't seen it back in his mouth since that two day stretch of Thumb sucking. He has the fingers in there all the time though.

Also- Gavin has discovered a Superman-like quality...we're sencing there might be some special powers in their somewhere... ? He hasn't unleased those gifts to us yet. No but seriously, everytime he holds him up in the air- this is what you get, fists clenched and back, head up as though he's looking to aid in some noble rescue just up ahead and his legs straight back flexed like steal! We're looking into a cape.

And of course the daddy snuggle stuff that every mom is a sucker for!




6 comments:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Oh Charlie Brown how I love to watch you grow, cutie!!!

Oscar Oxford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oscar Oxford said...

Awesome pix!1 Incredible how fast he has grown. Keep enjoying the every moment!!!! Love u guys... a lot... we miss u to....
A lot's blessings upon u all

32 Flavors said...

Oh, look at the cute baby. I want more of him. I'm glad you two set up a blog so I can see more of him. (Did you get that I want to see more of him?) I hope you three are all doing well. Call me sometime.

jennifer said...

So nice to meet the little fella this weekend :) Time to update your blog with more pictures! Looking forward to seeing y'all next weekend too!


Woo Hoo!