Baby Hudson

Baby Hudson
Que Lindo

Friday, January 9, 2009

I know what Little Boys Are Made Of...

So Hudson Is 7 Months old, and I sucked it up on the posting pictures. My apologies. Here he is none-the-less, I have been sitting here posting pictures for a LONG time now, and have updated from 3 months to 7. hope you enjoy. Starting here, in all his Glory... I give you Hudson Parks.
So a couple of days ago i took a shower and had him in here, a toy that he sit/stands in to play. i got dressed, and was about to continue on with my hair when i noticed he was doing that sit still sit still and then all of a sudden wiggle wiggle wiggle and laugh routine. and so i decided to spy on him. i poke my head around the door jam and descritely watch, sure enough as adorable as all get out and then i see something on his leg? whats that? and then i notice his socks, and the brown smired all over the floor of the toy. Yes, HE POOPED AND WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLED IT EVERYWHERE! and laughed. I SWEAR adam adn Sara (whom loaned us this toy) It has been properly cleaned and sterilized. Actually the strangest thing of all, when i pulled him out of the seat, expecting the nastiest of it all, in the seat... there was NOTHING! How in the Heck? magic Poo i guess. ?
Enjoy!

1 comment:

32 Flavors said...

Fabulous! I remember one of the girls did the same thing while I was carrying them in the Snugli. Splat. Nasty mess. Thanks for the photo updates! He's so cute.


Woo Hoo!